I get chocolate cravings like crazy. Especially in the evening after my work out. After eating good all day and just finishing an intense workout, the last thing I want to do it ruin it.. So, I reach for one of these. Cures my chocolate cravings, plus is packed with nutrients, vitamins, antioxidants and probiotics. My kids treat them like cookies but little do they know it’s even better for them than eating a bowl full of fresh veggies! Win-win in my book!
These little balls are packed full of chocolate, peanut and almond buttery, honey and granola deliciousness. SO good and SO good for you.
It’s only minutes to mix up a batch and I keep them on hand in the refrigerator. If you need a quick boost of energy, have a child begging for a cookie, or have a chocolate craving. Whatever the reason – these will fix it!
For more information on 21 Day Fix or shakeology, I would love to send you more information, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 Scoops of Chocolate Shakeology
- ¼ c. Almond or Peanut Butter (I did half and half)
- 3 T. Raw Honey
- 2 T. Old Fashioned Oats
- 3 T. Almond Flour
- Mix all ingredients together in a small mixing bowl. Mixture will be crumbly. If it's too dry you can add more almond or peanut butter, but you do want it to be crumbly.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop a large scoop and press it together while working it into a ball with your hands.
- Repeat until all balls are formed.
- Store in your refrigerator to keep firm.